FOOD & BEVERAGE PRODUCTION BUSINESSES WANTED!
Are you an artisan food or beverage producer looking to be a part of a food and beverage production cluster of businesses? The Blue Mountain Station Food Park is a 21-acre food park in beautiful Dayton, Washington, just 30 minutes northeast of Walla Walla. The property is owned by the Port of Columbia and has a long-term development plan.
There are currently no spaces available for lease at Blue Mountain Station. Contact Port Executive Director Jennie Dickinson at email@example.com or at 509-382-2577 for new construction opportunities.
Benefits of being a tenant of the food park are:
- Use of the commercial kitchen at a reduced rate
- Opportunity to sell products in a shared retail area
- Opportunity to use Blue Mountain Station’s brand in packaging/marketing
- Participation in multiple co-op driven events through the year
- Use of shared, outdoor event space
- Business support and resources from the Port of Columbia
- Port-driven marketing for the Blue Mountain Station Food Park
- Cooperative opportunities and collaboration with similar businesses in the food park
The Food Park project is geared towards agritourism and food and beverage production, but permitted business uses are quite liberal, including retail operations. An onsite, co-op owned local foods market is available for product sales and the food park hosts multiple food-related events during the year. The Port of Columbia offers additional business support and resources as well as marketing for the entire food park.
If you are a food producer who fits our model of local, fresh, and artisan, and you’re interested in seeing how your business could fit into our unique food tourism site, please contact Jennie Dickinson at the Port of Columbia at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (509) 382-2577.