Blue Mountain Station® offers the most unique marketing opportunity available today in the artisan food processing industry. As a Partner you will continue to develop your own products and brands while also participating in the Blue Mountain Station Marketing Program, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Food Tourism – Blue Mountain Station® will be an international food park, attracting tourists from around the world, including professionally guided tours through your production facility(without interrupting your operation) and creating brand awareness and sales in the on site market & deli. The Specialty Travel Agents Association chose Culinary Travel as one of their Top 10Specialty Travel Trends and Destinations for 2009.
- Regional Brand – Your products will be considered for the Blue Mountain Station Regional Brand.
- Direct Marketing Program – Your company and products will be featured in the Blue Mountain Station direct marketing program.
- Club Sales – Your company and products will be included in the membership based Blue Mountain Station Artisan Food Club.
- Co-Packer Program – Your company will have the opportunity to participate with local growers in the Blue Mountain Station Co-Packer Program.
- Trade Shows – Your company will be included in Blue Mountain Station pavilions at major domestic and international food shows.
- Promotion – Your company and products will be part of an aggressive promotion campaign targeting major trade publications, web sites and blogs reaching food buyers.
- Cookbook – Your company and products will be featured in the Blue Mountain Station® Cookbook featured in The Recipe Manager (www.TheRecipeManager.com) software sold through major retailers worldwide.
- Export Sales – In partnership with the Washington State Department of Agriculture International Marketing Program, Blue Mountain Station Partners will be able to participate in out-bound and in-bound foreign buyer trade missions.
- Consumer Research – The on site market & deli provides a facility and tourism groups provide consumers for focus group research and product testing.
The Blue Mountain Station Marketing Program is funded by a 5% assessment of tenant gross sales.