Weekly Markets at Blue Mountain Station
The Artisan Food Market is open Tuesdays,Fridays, and Saturdays from 10 am to 4 pm.
Come join us for a celebration of delicious Local Food!
- Grassroot Gourmet – Hot soup & homemade breads
- Clementine’s Cackleberry Eggs – eggs from pasture raised chickens
- Umapine Creamery – raw milk & pasteurized cheese in lots of flavors
- Whetstone Springs – raw unfiltered honey
- Little Dipper Dairy – small batch goat milk cheeses and yogurt.
- Mr. C’s Smoking Co. – savory smoked cheese
- Joseph’s Grainery – locally grown and processed wheat, baking mixes, garbanzo beans, barley, lentils and more
- Rey’s Roast – gourmet small batch roasted coffee
- Aardvark Granola – gluten, dairy, and soy-free granola items
- Pure Eire Dairy – grass-fed, non-homogenized dairy products.
- Mary’s – gourmet candies and baked goods
- Hayshaker Farm – salad greens, spinach, chicories, radishes, turnips, kale, chard, broccoli, leeks, beets, potatoes and an array of other crops. Farmed with horse drawn equipment.
- Nothing’s Simple Farm – fresh local produce.
- Dixie Acres Farm– fresh local fruit
- Rockin’ R Ranch – locally raised grass-fed beef in a variety of cuts
- Zonia Dedloff with her home baked goodies
- Moxie Organix – all natural vegan and organic skin care products
- Biker B’s Bathworks – handcrafted soaps and body products
- Azure Mountain Botanicals – beautiful scented soaps
- BMS Co-op items – a multitude of staples ranging from frozen organic meat, produce, organic multi-colored popcorn, organic instant mashed potatoes, steel-cut oats, powdered milk, peanut butter, whole grain chips and body care products
Great local food products! Remember to bring your reusable shopping bag. 🙂 See you at the Market!