Join us at Blue Mountain Station on Saturday, July 15th from 11 am – 5 pm for the FOURTH ANNUAL FOODSTOCK!!With Live Music by TBD
- Delicious food by TBD
- A Beer & Wine Garden organized and supporting TBT
- A Bounce House and Face Painting
- It wouldn’t be FoodStock without the Tie-Dye T-Shirt Station!
- And don’t forget the Arts, Crafts, Food and Home-Based Small Business Vendors who will be set up on the lawn: Stay tuned to find out which vendors will be onsite
- The BMS Co-op Artisan Food Market, Mary’s Candies, XO Alambic Distillery and Blue Mountain Affinage Company will also be open to the public for shopping, tastes and tours.
Visit our Facebook event for up-to-date information.